3/2/13

Neutrogena Cosmetics


Hey guys! I'm writing to you all tonight because I have been testing out some awesome Neutrogena products thanks to BzzAgent. I am in love with these review sites. They basically send you free awesome stuff and you just give your honest opinion on it, and that's what I am doing today.  We have all heard of Neutrogena and I just want to share some products with you today that I am currently testing, and liking a lot for the most part. 
I have used their products before but had not tried the MoistureSmooth Color Sticks, Healthy Lengths Mascara or Crease Proof Eye Shadows. I have been absolutely loving the mascara. It really does add a lot of length with just one coat on the lashes. I usually use two coats and I'm good to go. It doesn't clump but most importantly it does not smudge. There's nothing worse than a mascara that smudges throughout the day. This lasted from 10 in the morning to when I took my makeup off before bed. Very impressed.

I am also enjoying the MoistureSmooth Color Stick. I have the shade watermelon. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. It gives off a nice pink tint to the lips and feels great. It wears a good amount of time, but I didn't expect it to last all day. I'm not usually a fan of frosty lips but this is just subtle, so it looks nice.

As for the Crease Proof Eye Shadows, they're not my favorite to wear on their own, but work well as a base for powder shadows. They did not crease on me and I wore them throughout an entire work day. I'm not a fan of cream shadows by themselves, but as I said they are great to use as bases. The color payoff isn't the best, but it's definitely not the worst either. Overall, I am enjoying these products and will continue to test them out. If you're looking for other great products from this to try out I recommend the shine free rice powder. It is a lovely translucent powder that I use to set my foundation and concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment