1/14/13

Kiss Nail Drying Time Goodbye with Kiss Nail Dress!

My very own Kiss Nail Dresses!

Hey everyone!  I have another product review for you all.  This time, I have the Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers for you.  These things were a dream to work with and ended up looking completely adorable.  I have small nails so usually the press on things look a little ridiculous and I have to file them down insanely, but these looked really cute and would look awesome on anyone's nails.  These are $6.99 at all mass retailers and drugstores.

These are awesome because you can use them on your nails AND your toes, so they're perfect for the summertime when your pedi may be lacking and you need a quick fix.  These took me about 10 minutes to apply.  I don't know if I mentioned before, but I work with my hands at my job and my nails NEVER last more than a day.  These lasted around 4 days for me which is quite impressive. Usually they would peel off and chip everywhere.  These didn't and I was very happy about that.  Removing them was easy as well.  All you have to do is peel them off, and they do not ruin your nails when you take them off either.

Overall I'd give these an A because they were easy to use, long lasting, and most of all.. very cute when on the nails. I got tons and tons of compliments on them. So thank you Kiss for making a product that is enjoyable AND adorable!


Disclaimer: I received this product from the Influenster program which is a website that sends you samples to review.  All opinions are honest and all opinions are my own.  I am not being paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment